Frequently asked questions
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Simply go to Book Now and fill out all the information. Submit the reservation and we will do the rest for you within minutes.
- SEYCARS offers Full Comprehensive Insurance (CDW) across our whole fleet which includes Third Party Liability (TPL). Damages to undercar parts are also included in the Insurance Policy where you will only be liable for the maximum excess / liability amount of your chosen excess coverage / scheme. These coverages depending on the Vehicle class can be reduce from Î1000 to Î200 and even Î00.
- We also offer Extra Insurance coverages during your rental process which you can chose from.
No international Driving license is need. You can simply use your country of origin driving license. Please make sure it is of good quality and that all the information is clearly visible.
- Confirmed online booking
- Valid Driving License
- Valid Credit Card of Primary Driver (No Deposit is taken)
No cancellation charges what so. Ever, we simply ask o0ur guests to respect our policy and at least advise us in case of any cancellations.
We deliver with a full tank fuel and the client needs to return the car with a full tank of fuel. A dated receipt needs to be presented on the day of return.
No, the only requirement we have is that a Valid Credit Card of the Primary Driver is presented on the day of rental.
Please add us on WhatsApp +2482 and keep us informed please. We will wait for you.
- Praslin Airport & Ferry Terminal – You will be met at the locations with your name on a paper upon arrival.
- Accommodation – We will meet you at the reception / concierge desk area as per agreed time on the voucher.
We will have our representatives wait for you at the agreed time and location fo the drop off date and time.
Immediately contact the numbers provided to you on the day of rental. All damages need to be reported the moment it has occurred. If you have collided with another car it is of utmost importance that a police report is completed for insurance purposes. If you are not at fault you do not have to pay anything. In case the accident was your fault our insurance will cover the 3rd Party you collided with and you will only be responsible for the damages to the rented car to the value of your chosen coverage option.
We have a Hotline number +248 in case of any emergency. You can also add this number on WhatsApp for quick help and assistance.
We have a Quality Assurance Rental Procedure whereby we take pictures from an iPad which is registered on our Car Rental Software. These pictures of previous scratches and damages are sent to you on the day of rental and it is merely impossible for us to alter these pictures once it was taken on the day of rental and sent to you via email. IN the modern world almost all of us have Smart Phones and we invite / advise our guests to also take a small video of the car before driving after the rental process. This way both parties Alpha Rent a Car and our Guests is 100% secured of where all previous scratches and damages were.
The primary driver of the car must always present a valid driving license. A picture on the phone or photocopy is not acceptable. If you arrive on the day of rental without a valid driving license present the car will not be handed over to you.
If the renter has already taken delivery of the vehicle and want to return the car earlier there will be no refund.
Once the renter has caused any additional damage to the rented vehicle the damages needs to be reported to SEYCRAS immediately. This will allow us to get an official and accurate quote from the Garage. The renter will only be liable for the repairs of the damages, any spare parts, labor and loss of rental during the repairs. Guests will only be liable up to the maximum value of their Insurance Cover / Excess Plan they have chosen on the day of rental or during the reservation process online.
- You will never be charged a cleaning for the exterior of the rented vehicle. Sand on the car foot carpets is 100% acceptable.
- Cleaning charges may apply for only the interior of the rented vehicle in the following instances (Read more in our Terms & Conditions)
- Wet Seats
- Excessive sand deposited into the interior of the car and no car has been taken
- Sand everywhere over the seats
- Sand on the dashboard
- Sand in the center console
- Sand in the doors
- Once there is severely deposited sand in all these areas a valet charge will apply.